2/11/2010

selalu dengar orang mengeluh banyak kerja, nah aku plak mengeluh takde kerja




way of life – V6
 
Before I even realized, time had passed
I was just wandering around aimlessly alone
 
Light shines through a gap in the clouds
I hold out my palms to the days that are being shone upon
 
It’s a way of life
I only walked forward
To be able to escape the grey colored days
Hesitation and doubt
I will accept anything that comes my way
 
I stop and stand at the path that leads away
Looking back over yesterday again
Sheltering my swaying heart
Chased after, chasing after
There is a future I want to protect
I am walking along believing in today
 
Memories of my youth are resurrected
Even if I follow them, I won’t be going anywhere
I want to express these feelings now as I am, as my heart is
My screaming voice dries up
 
I stop and stand at the path that leads away
There are sentiments I can’t express, see
If we could only share them someday
Sheltering my swaying heart
Chased after, chasing after
There is a future I want to protect
I am walking along like this again today
 
I am walking along believing in today too

myself

9 COMMENT on "selalu dengar orang mengeluh banyak kerja, nah aku plak mengeluh takde kerja"

Ekohero on February 11, 2010 at 4:36 PM said...

Blogwalking...

joegrimjow on February 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

lirik menarik pasti lahirkan lagu menarik

erkk
xpernah dengar ni!

Huda on February 11, 2010 at 7:32 PM said...

Ekohero: tengs

joegrimjow: lagu v6 (victory 6) band jepun..huhu
lagu ni OST drama Double Score Security Police
watak hero dy Okada Junichi, salah sorang ahli V6
:D

Syim on February 11, 2010 at 7:56 PM said...

kejela part time.
baru x bosan.
uhuhu

Huda on February 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM said...

hehe...memilih sgt aku ni agaknye
huhuhuhu~

1tomyam on February 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

bagus n steady...hahehe

Huda on February 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM said...

macam2 encik tomyam ni..
hehe

@yat on February 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

waa..best lo meaning dia..best2x..leh rekemen yg lain x?? x tau sgt band jepun..tau korea jer bnyk...hihi..

Huda on February 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

boleh2..kat label 'lagu best' ade sket
yang laen nanti2 aku letak
hehe
korea -> jiwang (>_<)!

 

[expect] the un[expect]ed Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez